If you have been invited to participate in pilot of the Zoomi platform, you are a valuable part of the effort to evaluate the Zoomi platform's value to your company's learning activities.
You will receive an email with some information, including specific web addresses where the pilot courses can be found, and a timeframe during which the pilot courses will be available.
Accessing Pilot Courses
One or more pilot courses will be set up for your company, and a separate web address provided for each course in the email mentioned above. These web addresses typically look something like this: https://coursetitle.companyname.zoomiinc.com
Clicking on one of these web addresses will display the login screen:
Enter your company email address and Zoomi Player password. If you don't yet have an account, see the Creating an Account section, below.
If these web addresses are not available, it is possible that the time window for completing the pilot course has elapsed. Please see the introductory email for dates, or Enter a Support Request.
Note: When accessing the course, please ensure that pop-ups are enabled on your browser.
Creating an Account
1. On the login screen, click "Sign Up"
2. Enter your company email, first name, last name, and choose a password, entering it twice.
3. Click "Sign Up"
4. Confirm your account by accessing your email account and clicking on the link in the email you will receive within a few minutes. If you do not receive this email, check this support article for a few things to try or Enter a Support Request.
Once you have confirmed your account, return to the login screen as described in the Accessing Pilot Courses section above, to access the course.
Note: In many cases, you'll need to set up a separate account for each course environment. You may use the same email address for each environment.
If you encounter any issues or have any questions while you are participating in the pilot course, please Enter a Support Request or simply send an email to email@example.com, with as much detail about your issue as possible, including:
- Your operating system (e.g., Microsoft Windows 8)
- Your Browser (e.g., Internet Explorer 11). The browser version is also helpful
- The steps you have taken so far.
- What you are seeing compared to what you expect to see (screenshots are very helpful).