Zoomi Player and Dashboard send out various emails that require your attention, for example:
- If you have been invited to use the Zoomi Dashboard, you'll receive an email asking you to set up your password.
- If you sign up for an account on Zoomi Player, you will receive an email validating your email address, containing a link you must click to do so.
- If you forget your password for either application, you may click "Forgot Password" and enter your email address to receive an email with a link to set a new password.
If you have not received an email you expect, here are some things to check:
1. Be sure you entered your email address correctly.
Email addresses must be entered exactly, otherwise they will not reach you.
2. Check your junk, spam, or clutter folders.
Some email applications will treat automatic emails like those sent from Zoomi as junk mail, and will send them to a special folder automatically.
3. Ask your IT Department
Some organizations block certain emails. If you suspect this is happening, request assistance from your company's tech support team.
4. If all else fails, enter a Support Request