Dashboard offers many new features and enhancements, including more ways to examine data, improved formatting, new visual analytics features to help you answer deeper questions, and lots of new design features that make insights more discoverable.
- Improved styling and visual design–course data made snazzier.
- Improved application performance for large courses–with more improvements on the way!
- Ability to drill up and down across dashboards–from course level down to slide, page or video timestamp level and back up again. For those dashboards that don't currently allow for drilling down to content segment level, hang tight for the upcoming releases over the next couple months where that will be introduced for all dashboards.
- Summary sections on all dashboard that visualize the key pieces of data and apply standard baselines to give immediate insight into problem areas through the use of color and icons.
- New tool tips across all dashboard features and functions to answer any questions you may have about the data.
- An updated approach for measuring engagement by looking at content engagement and providing immediate insight into where content is more effective and where it is less effective.
- A new Time Spent dashboard with calculations of expected time spent–based on machine analysis of the content–so that time spent has enough context to be a meaningful measurement. Plus the ability to view time spent over time, or by piece of content.
- A new approach to the Overview dashboard, where you can see summarized data for activity, engagement, performance, and progress, as well as drill down into learner completion at the unit level.
- An Activity dashboard that provides much of the same data available in the prior Content dashboard, visualized in a more discoverable and interactive way.
- On the Quiz Performance dashboard, quiz question data now pulls the quiz question text for each question, so there's no longer any need to have the course open while viewing the dashboard.
- Improved usability of the learner filtering function.
*Some features may be unavailable in your company's implementation of Zoomi Dashboard or Zoomi Player. Please Contact Us us for more information.